Analog Wines For the Digital Age

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Going to VinItaly? ViniVeri? VinNatur?


Meet me there?  Taste with my people?  Taste with me and my people?  Saturday I will be at ViniVeri and may take a detour to VinNatur and then Sunday through Wednesday, I will be in Verona at VinItaly.

Text me or email me if you want to do a quick tour of my people and taste their new vintages.

VinItaly - Verona
Abbazia di Propezzano -  Hall 12 E3-E4 - Abruzzo
Aia dei Colombi – Hall B, Stand Benevento #25 - Campania
Monte Santoccio - Hall 4 stand b6  - Veneto
Verdugo – ViVit Hall 8 stand F8-H10 -Veneto
Santa Caterina – ViVit Hall 8 stand F8-H10 - Liguria
Tre Monti - Hall 1 stand B8 - Emilia-Romagna
Cantina Favaro -  Hall 8 Collettiva FIVI Stand B8/B9 Posizione 11 - Piemonte
Vettori - Collettiva Hall 8 Colletiva FIVI padiglione 8 Stand B8/B9  - Veneto
G.D. Vajra/Luigi Baudana -  HALL 10 STAND M4 - Piemonte
Davide Carlone - Hall 12 Stand D4 - Sunday Only (at the Le Piane stand . . . )

Vini Veri - Cerea
Praesidium - Abruzzo
Ronco Severo - Friuli

VinNatur - Villa Favorita
Verdugo - Veneto

Outside the Fair - PIAZZETTA MUNICIPIO, 8 - VERONA (THIRD FLOOR) - After Hours Relax
Agricola Cirelli - Abruzzo
Ayunta Artisan Wines - Etna

No comments:

Lunch with Francesca Vaira at Terroni DTLA . . . best lunch ever!

Francesca Vaira  2010 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library  2006 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library 2014 Luigi Ba...