Analog Wines For the Digital Age

Monday, July 11, 2011

Camus - Bruchon Savigny-Les-Beaune 2002

Opened this the day it arrived in Northern California at Pizzaiolo and I was blown away. Power and finesse. Ripe cherry, licorice, spearmint with loads of acidity to balance out the fruit plus a minerality you can only find in Bourgogne. Blew my socks off for the price. And for a 10 year-old wine, it was amazingly fresh.

If you are interested, we still have a few cases to sell over the summer and then it will be gone. At that price, I may buy some for myself. Come autumn, it will be the perfect wine for Thanksgiving . . . but we will be sold-out by then and I don't want to miss it . . . and neither should you. ;-)

Camus - Bruchon & Fils 2002 Savigny-Les-Beaune

image.png

Cheers.

No comments:

Lunch with Francesca Vaira at Terroni DTLA . . . best lunch ever!

Francesca Vaira  2010 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library  2006 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library 2014 Luigi Ba...