Analog Wines For the Digital Age

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Verona by night . . .

Found some pictures of Verona I took in April while wandering around the city at night.  After downloading them from the camera, I just forgot I had them and moved on but I looked again and found something in them that I had passed by when immediately home from my trip.  I love cities, especially medieval cities, at night; there is a stillness to them and silence to them you don't find in modern cities.


 I stopped at this square and then realized that underneath all the arches were homeless people sleeping.


Crossing the bridge and looking towards the Ponte Pietra . . . 


 And moving the camera a little too much . . . but I like it . . .
 

No comments:

Lunch with Francesca Vaira at Terroni DTLA . . . best lunch ever!

Francesca Vaira  2010 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library  2006 Langhe Freisa Kye` Library 2014 Luigi Ba...